Below you will find a list of career openings we have available currently. Though you may not see a position you’re interested in, we are ALWAYS accepting resumes from well qualified candidates.
Honestlove Global home is seeking to hire Caregivers to join a dynamic care team
providing excellence in home care care services. You can make a difference in
someone’s life by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes. Why Honest Love? Direct deposit
Next day pay
Telephonic clock in out
Paid training and inservice
Employee referral bonuses
Job Summary: An individual who, under professional supervision, provides assistance with nutritional and
environmental support, personal hygiene, feeding and dressing. Organizational Relationship: Reports to the designated Supervisor Risk Of Occupational Exposure To Blood
Borne Pathogens: B: limited exposure
Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years old
Completion of a training/orientation for home care aide.
Prefer at least 6 months of work experience.
Speaks, reads, and writes and able to communicate effectively in English.
Must have current CPR certification.
Must have a criminal background check.
Must be registered with the CA DSS Home Care Aide registry.
Personal Care Services – assists with:
- Bath (tub, shower or bed), Oral hygiene, Grooming and care of hair, Ordinary care of nails
- Routine skin care/ lotion massage, Positioning and turning of patents that cannot assist self- in bed and chair, toileting assist, incontinent care, Assist with eating, dressing walking and toileting
- Medication reminders for self-administered medications.
Homemaking – assists with:
- Meal planning and preparation in accordance with complex and modified diets, Feeding the client
- Linen change, Laundry, Light housekeeping; washing dishes, clean kitchen, dust & vacuum, only those rooms the client uses, List needed supplies and grocery shopping
- Follow universal precautions whenever giving any aspect of client service.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Perform ONLY those functions specified for each individual client on the service plan.
- Respond to the physical, emotional and development needs of clients.
- Follow emergency procedures in the event of any incident, ie. accident, injury or significant change in client’s condition.
Essential Administrative Functions:
- Follow client rights at all times.
- Record each activity performed on each case on a daily basis.
- Report any incidents or client changes immediately.
- Submit Daily Activity Sheets and record accurately on a timely basis (WEEKLY).
- Follow instructions, is punctual and is at work as scheduled.
- Follow all appropriate Organization policies.
- Attend in-service education annually per Organization policy.
- Provide all information required for the maintenance of her/his personnel record as per State regulations and Organization policy.
- Show interest, asks questions and seek help as indicated; is receptive to supervision.
- Develop relationships and is cooperative with client, family and supervisor.
- Maintain appropriate appearance.
- Is productive and uses time efficiently.
- Follows instructions, is punctual and attendance is acceptable.
- Cooperates with supervisor and with client/family.
- Is self-reliant and plans appropriately.
- Other duties as are reasonably assigned.